Regular vacuum cleaning and home remedies for removing stains are just not enough to clean your carpet thoroughly. Professional carpet cleaning is a must for deep cleaning and removal of stubborn stains. Though the carpet may look fine from the exterior, it can carry hidden dirt and allergens deep into the fibers. Therefore, it is important to hire a professional carpet cleaning company in Houston to make your carpet shine bright and clean.
Below is a list of signs that indicate you require immediate carpet cleaning services:
- You have children and pets at home: Children can accidentally spill liquids on the carpet or make dirt-tracks unknowingly. Pets can also bring inside a lot of mud and dirt thereby ruining your precious carpet. Vacuum cleaning cannot completely remove all the dust particles from the carpet. A professional carpet cleaning company uses specialized chemicals to breakdown and remove the deeply embedded dirt from the different layers of your carpet.
- Your home has a weird smell: Carpet fibers are exposed to dirt and grime on a daily basis due to a high foot traffic. This can make the carpet smell a bit, but if you notice an odd smell emanating, it can be a case of mold or mildew. It is best to call a professional carpet cleaning service to get rid of any foul smell and improve the indoor air quality of your home.
- You have frequent allergies: If you already suffer from any kind of allergy, the dust and pollen trapped inside the carpet can cause even more trouble to you. Deep cleaning is required to get rid of the hidden bacteria, mold and other microorganisms that may be the cause of your allergy. Professional cleaning will also prevent the build-up of bacteria and make the carpet smell fresh for a long period of time.
- Your carpet has lost its sheen: The carpet undergoes wear and tear on a daily basis which can cause it to lose shine. If your carpet looks old, discolored or has come out of the padding, it is best to seek professional help. The carpet can also start looking dull due to smoke or water damage. This can lead to mold or bacteria build-up beneath the carpet.
- You haven’t got your carpet cleaned for more than a year: Professional carpet cleaning is recommended at least once every year. Having pets and children at home makes the carpet more prone to getting dirty. In such an instance, you should hire carpet cleaning services more often to increase its strength and durability.
Contact BMF Carpet Cleaning for comprehensive carpet cleaning services in Houston, TX. For more information, you can call us at (713) 972 – 5501.