Carpets can play a vital role in the interior décor of any room. However, in order to retain the shine and newness of the carpets) for a long term, you need to conduct regular cleaning sessions. Not taking proper care of your carpet can make it lose its sheen and look shabby.
There are specific ways to make the best of your carpet cleaning routine. It is advisable to get in touch with a specialized carpet cleaning company for a thorough clean-up. The experts are equipped with the latest cleaning methods to extend the life of your carpets. This reduces the spreading of allergies and illness in your home.
Below is a list of some of the best ways to clean your carpets:
- Hot-water extraction or steam cleaning method: In this method, a machine is used to spray a hot detergent solution on carpet. It is then immediately vacuumed out to make the carpet look clean and bright. It is important not to use excessive detergent and instantly vacuum the carpet after drenching it with the solution. This prevents a build-up of dirt and mildew on the carpet.
- Foam-extraction method: In this case, foam is used to clean the carpet meticulously. The process involves spreading the foam on a carpet and vacuuming it out while the carpet is still wet.
- Rotary-shampoo method: A machine with rotating brushes is used to push the cleaning solution into the deep fibers of the carpet. The foam pulls out all the dirt and is cleaned afterwards with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
- Dry-extraction method: A powdered detergent is spread on the carpet so that the soil particles get attached to it. This is followed by a thorough vacuum cleaning of the carpet. The advantages of this method are that it reduces the risk of over-wetting and the carpet can be used immediately after cleaning.
- Absorbent-pad method: The chemicals are evenly sprayed into the carpet fibers and are removed by a machine comprising of a large round absorbent spinning pad. You must not try this method on your own as it can spoil the carpet if not used properly.
Whenever your carpet gets stained, it is important to clean it up immediately. The carpet can get stained by wine, coffee or even blood. Contact a carpet cleaning company to get the requisite stain removal techniques for making your carpet look like new.
For complete carpet cleaning in Houston, TX, contact BMF Carpet Cleaning at (713) 972 – 5501.